Home » In-Depth Panel Discussion: Recidivism, the Legal System, Corrections, & Re-Entry
In-Depth Panel Discussion: Recidivism, the Legal System, Corrections, & Re-Entry
Saturday, June 3rd, 9:30 am – 11:00 am
We heard your request to bring true subject matter experts with action driven dialogue!
This diverse speaker group showcases leaders in federal, county, city, and corrections delivering educational information promoting a better understanding of legal processes and highlighting the humanitarian needs of returning citizens.
Following the panel discussion, join us for the Expungement & Career Fair.
- Mayor of The City of Pontiac – Tim Greimel
- Oakland County Prosecutor – Karen McDonald
- United States Attorney Eastern District of Michigan – Dawn lzon
- Assistant Deputy Director of Field Operations for Michigan Department of Corrections – Beverly Smith
- Executive Director of MA’AT Foundation – Bryan Killian-Bey
- City Council Pro-Tem of Pontiac – William Carrington
- Owner of Max-Out Fitness – Jermaine ‘Max Maine’ Branner
- Facilitator: Chair of the Anti-Violence Commission – Kaino Phillips
UWM Sports Complex
867 South Blvd E.
Pontiac, Ml 48341