Local Reports & Research
Expand your community knowledge! This repository of reports and research encompass the work we do at the Pontiac Collective Impact Partnership as well as the community as a whole.
- PCIP Community Survey Report (summer 2021)
This report includes information from 161 residents surveyed about their top priorities in Pontiac in summer 2021 to guide prioritization of PCIPs priority areas.
- Healthy Pontiac, We Can! Community Survey
Conducted every 3 years to guide the Healthy Pontiac, We Can! coalition’s Strategic Plan, this survey asked 628 residents about physical and mental health, park usage, and community engagement perceptions.
- Oakland County ECHO Report
- OLHSA Community Needs Assessment
- Honor Community Health – Community Health Needs Assessment
- Trinity Oakland (formerly St. Joseph Mercy Oakland) Hospital – Community Health Needs Assessment
- McLaren Oakland Hospital – Community Health Needs Assessment
- Doctor’s Hospital CHNA
- City of Pontiac Reports – Pontiac Moving Forward
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- Blueprint to End Homelessness
2018 Qualitative Focus Groups: Perceived Influences on Decision Making About Diet and Physical Activity Among Hispanic/Latino Participants
Elizabeth R. Paré, PhD, Katherine Body, MPH, Sarah Gilstorf, MPH, Jennifer Lucarelli, PhD
Health Promotion Practice
2019 The role of food gateways at increasing access to alternative retail food outlets.
Elizabeth R Paré, Katherine Body, Sarah Gilstorf, Jennifer Lucarelli
Translational Behavioral Medicine, Volume 9, Issue 5, October 2019, Pages 884–887
2022 Implementing a Produce Prescription Program in Partnership With a Community Coalition
Laurel Dolin Stevenson, PhD, Jennifer Lucarelli, PhD, Scott A. Stewart, MPA, Sonia Acosta, PhD, Bethany Yoakum, Coleman Yoakum
2021 Socioeconomic and racial disparities of sidewalk quality in a traditional rust belt city
Mozhgon Rajaee, Brenda Echeverri, Zachary Zuchowicz, KristenWiltfang, Jennifer F. Lucarelli
SSM – Population Health